Pharmaceutical Brand Development Research
- Taking your product from Phase II to Phase III is a critical task. From identifying what the market is, to positioning and targeting and preparing initial communication strategies. How do you make the market your own?
- Understanding the emotional factors that contribute to defining the market, and that can contribute to distinguishing your brand from the competition: this is how we as professionals have applied our science for many years. We have developed proprietary methodologies for quantifying emotional insight so that when it comes down to it, you're not just toying with a subjective opinion but measuring the emotional components of market and brand definition.
- Stone Arabia Consulting is an accomplished group of professionals from market research, statistics, data modeling, and other fields relevant to helping you develop your brand in a highly competitive market place.
- With an emphasis on the most advanced modes of research execution, we do not ignore traditional methods of information gathering.
- From in-person qualitative to mobile surveys... from ethnographic research to advanced analytics of behavioral data, we cover the range of information sources available in the marketplace.
- We have worked with most of the top pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies to help define their product space and launch into highly competitive marketplaces.
- We offer the most appropriate methodologies, from brand conception to launch and post-launch. These methods include ethnography and semiotic analysis, qualitative interviewing, online research and advanced analytics, including conjoint, discrete choice, factor and latent class analyses.
- We utilize the most efficient approaches possible, including online qualitative, mobile surveys, and a lean operational structure relying on partnerships with the best operations groups in the industry.
John Mitchell is a very talented business leader and market research consultant. He has demonstrated, on multiple occasions, that he knows how to effectively lead cross-functional teams and tackle tough business questions.
Market Research, Eli Lilly
Please contact John Mitchell email@example.com 321-872-8587